What’s Trending on edX? 2021’s Top Online Courses and Programs
April 12, 2021 | edX team
Online learning is lever for life changes. Over the past year, millions of learners have enrolled in edX courses and programs to boost confidence and change jobs, add new skills and advance careers, and more.
Explore some of this year’s most popular courses and programs to inspire your own learning journey.
Explore a New Topic or Skill With Trending Courses
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, HarvardX
- The Science of Happiness, BerkeleyX
- CS50's Introduction to Computer Science, HarvardX
- How to Learn Online, edX
Boost Skills and Earn College Credit With Top MicroBachelors® Programs
- Computer Science Fundamentals, NYUx
- Data Management with Python and SQL, SNHU
- Marketing Essentials, Doane
Build Toward a Master’s Degree With In-Demand MicroMasters® Programs
- Supply Chain Management, MITx
- Analytics: Essential Tools and Methods, GTx
- Information Systems, IUx
- Business Leadership, UQx
- Statistics and Data Science, MITx
Drive Your Career Forward With Popular Professional Certificate Programs
- Blockchain Fundamentals, BerkeleyX
- Agile Project Management , USMx and UMD
- Business Fundamentals, UBCx
- Strategic Management, Wharton
- Tiny Machine Learning, HarvardX
Insider Tips: What’s Trending in Corporate Learning?
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence at Work, BerkeleyX
- Leading High-Performing Teams, UQx
- Leading With Effective Communication (Inclusive Leadership Training), CatalystX
Learning Beyond Expectations
See how other edX learners around the world are using courses and programs to achieve their goals.