We’re back, sharing a roundup of our favorite feel-good news updates and a few stories about edX. We hope these stories can inspire you and brighten your day, like they do for us!
Making an impact on the healthcare front lines
- The Wall Street Journal – A Neurosurgeon Takes New Role to Care for Coronavirus Patients and Families
- NECN – edX Trains Non-ICU Doctors Online How to Use Ventilators
Staying busy while social distancing
- The Guardian – Online learning: how to acquire new skills during lockdown
- CNN – These 12 essential apps will make quarantine bearable
Feel good news and resources
- The Hill – Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson donate blood for coronavirus vaccine
- Spotify’s new “Daily Wellness” playlists, with calming music, meditations and podcasts
InsideTrack Works with edX to Provide MicroBachelors® Program Learners With Personal Success Coaches
16 Jun 2020
One of the Largest Experiments ever Conducted in Higher Education and Lifelong Learning Happened on edX. Here is what they Learned.
15 Jun 2020