These reasons come to you from the Educational Testing Service.
- It’s your all-access pass to the TOEFL iBT® test. This six-week course will get you up to speed on the sections of the test, the skills we test, how the test is scored, and how scores are used by higher education institutions, colleges and universities.
- It was designed by the experts who created the test. The team that developed the TOEFL iBT test is the same team that built this course. You can trust that every aspect of the MOOC is designed to benefit you, and that this is the most in-depth, insider’s look that you will find.
- It enables you to connect with participants worldwide. Through the discussion boards, you will get to meet students from all over the world and exchange tips and experiences.
- It’s interactive. Not only will you be able to communicate with other participants, but you will have unprecedented access to expert instructors. During the Speaking and Writing lectures, the team that developed the TOEFL test will review a handful of responses and provide feedback. Plus, the test experts will be monitoring discussion boards and hosting a live Facebook® event to conclude the course.
- It’s free! And it’s accessible with an Internet connection on most devices.
TOEFL® Test Preparation: The Insider’s Guide is open for enrollment and self-paced. The six-week course provides you with the opportunity to have an insider’s look at the TOEFL test and the English skills necessary to succeed in university classrooms. You will walk away with a broad understanding of the four sections of the test as well as helpful tips to prepare. Weekly commitment to the MOOC is no more than two hours per week. And although the course is free, you will have the option to sign up for a paid certificate that will highlight the knowledge and skills you gained upon completing the MOOC.
08 Jan 2019