Join edX’s Worldwide 2nd Birthday Celebration – May 15, 2014
It’s been two whole years since we launched edX and embarked on our collective mission to deliver quality education to everyone, everywhere in the world. And, what an amazing two years it has been. We could not be prouder of our learners, partners, faculty and staff for everything they have accomplished. We’ve been touched by learners’ stories from all walks of life and amazed by how people are using our open source platform around the globe.
This year, we want to invite you to join our 2nd birthday celebration via live stream on May 15, from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMEDT. We’ll be taking questions and birthday wishes live on air via Twitter and Facebook with #edXturns2. Students whose questions are answered on air will receive special edX prizes.
Additionally, upload a photo to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram with #edXturns2 that illustrates how you are celebrating edX’s birthday and how it has changed your life.
Here’s our lineup of special guests who will be taking your questions:
- Anant Agarwal, CEO
- Donovan Stevens, Director of University Relations
- Teppo Jouttenus, Senior Program Manager
- Ned Batchelder, Software Guy & Open edX Community Manager
- Simona Socrate, Instructor, MITx: Elements of Structures
- Michelle Mishcke, Course Coordinator, MITx: Introduction to Biology – The Secret of Life
- Lou Wang, Director of Product
- Lyla Fischer, Product Manager
By Patrick Cavallario, Community Manager, edX