Business Insider named edX the #1 free online resource that can help users become more successful. Read what BI had to say below, and then check out our upcoming business courses!
We’re never done learning.
As an entrepreneur, it’s not hard to feel caught in your own niche — stuck, and feeling your personal growth slow dramatically.Taking time for a class can seem tiring, time-consuming, and expensive. It’s almost too hard to justify. Then these free educational resources came along.
For those who think they don’t have the time or resources to spend on a class, think again. I’ve compiled a list of the top free online learning sites for you to choose from. Yes, free classes from the best universities on a plethora of topics, all prepared for your consumption. Explore my list below, and start growing as a business owner, a professional, and as a person.
EdX is your one-stop shop for all things university. From a UC Berkley class on essay writing, to a Harvard course on Einstein, they’ve got it all. With a helpful search bar that lets you explore by school, subject or topic, it’ll only be a matter of seconds before you find something that will catch your eye. Free online education, as you’ll continue to see, isn’t limited to nonacademic institutions, or places you’ve never heard of. EdX features courses from MIT, Dartmouth, Cornell, and more that would make your head spin. Enrolled in a course from Columbia University? Not the worst way to start your next meeting.
Ready to get started? Check out these business-related edX courses, and enroll today:
1. Academic and Business Writing from UCBerkeleyX starts April 1, 2015.
2. Framing: Learn How to Debate and Create Powerful Messages from DelftX starts April 21, 2015.
3. Excel (en espanol) from UPValenciaX starts April 21, 2015.
4. Business and Its Environment: An Overview of Business and the Role of Finance in Business from OECx starts May 18, 2015.
5. Understanding Wireless: Technology, Economics, and Policy from NotreDameX starts May 18, 2015.
6. Marketing for Non-Marketers from UBCx starts June 16 2015.
7. Engaging with Innovation Ecosystems: The Corporate Perspective from MITx starts July 2015.
8. Innovation and Problem Solving through Creativity from UBCx starts September 8 2015.
See you in class!
EdX Survey Finds that about 1/3 of Americans ages 25 – 44 have Completely Changed Fields Since Starting their First Job Post-College
10 Jul 2018
08 Jun 2018