Enhance your Spanish Speaking Skills
With over 400 million people worldwide using Spanish as their primary means of communication, learning key Spanish expressions will not only benefit and enhance your travels to Spanish-speaking countries, it can also help in daily life.
This instructional video will guide you through the pronunciation and proper use of ten basic Spanish-language phrases that will serve as your Spanish-language survival kit for conversations, travels, business and more.
The 10 Spanish Phrases You Will Learn:
- Hola – Hello, Adios – Goodbye
- Por Favor – Please
- Gracias – Thanks
- De Nada – You’re Welcome
- No entiendo – I don’t understand
- ¿Puede repetir más despacio? – Could you repeat that more slowly?
- ¿Qué es esto? – What’s this?
- ¿Dónde está? – Where is?
- ¿Cuánto es? – How much is it?
- Quiero comer algo – I’d like something to eat
If you are interested in learning more enroll in Learn Spanish: Basic Spanish for English Speakers from Universitat Politècnica de Valencia (UPV), a premier university in Spain!
22 Mar 2018
14 Feb 2018