How do you make your profile stand out? 91% of successful job seekers are adding more than five skills to their profile. Adding your edX verified certificate to your page is a great way to share new skills with your professional contacts and potential employers. It only takes a few minutes.
Here are a few quick steps:
- Log into your LinkedIn profile, and go to edit profile
- On the right hand side, beneath “You can also add…” press “Certifications”
- Enter the Certification Name – this is the name of the course
- Enter ‘edX’ as the Certification Authority and the URL at the bottom of your certificate as the “Certification URL”
- Leave ‘license number’ blank and press save
Have any troubles or questions?
Send a note over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14 Sep 2016